Designed for extended cold weather activities in extreme environments. This is the cutting edge of warmth technology!
Based on feedback we received from professional mountaineers and cold-weather athletes we learned that most wool socks on the market were too constrictive and maintained moisture during their activities. This can be dangerous in parts of the world where a wet foot can lead to hypothermia or other serious conditions. Our design team wanted to solve this problem by creating a sock that would be incredible warm and dry. We searched the globe to find materials and a construction process that provide the perfect combination of elasticity, support, and warmth.
Two Layers of Polartec® Power Stretch on the outer layer of the sock provide warmth without increasing weight. The smooth outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable.
A layer Polartec® Power Dry® keeps your skin dry when you sweat. Features a patented bi-component knit construction that uses different yarns on either side of the fabric. This creates two different surfaces: one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly.
Special sizing applies to these socks. Please check sizing chart below.
- Polartec® Power Stretch provides elasticity, support, and warmth
- Polartec® Power Dry® keeps your skin dry when you sweat
- Heavily insulated and designed for extreme cold weather
- Performs like a traditional sock (Stays up on your foot, fits snuggly)
- Left Foot/Right Foot anatomical design for a precision fit that ensures better blood and nerve flow and unrestricted movement
- Hand sewn in Spain to maintain the highest quality in every pair
|Wash in warm water|
|Tumble dry low|
|Do not dry clean|
|Do not iron|
|Do not bleach|
|Cushioning||Sole & Shin Heavy|
T3+ Polartec® Trekking & Expedition
- Brand: Lorpen North America
- Product Code: TEP
Height - Crew
Cushioning - Sole & Shin Heavy
Contents - Polartec® Powerstretch®
|SHOE SIZE CHART CONVERSION FOR TEPAP, TEPEX, TEPA, TEP (TREKKING EXPEDITION POLARTEC®)|
|Europe||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 46|
|US Men's||3 - 5||5.5 - 7||7.5 - 9||9.5 - 12.5|
|UK||3.5 - 5||5.5 - 7||7.5 - 9||9.5 - 12.5|